5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Plano, TX?

BNeal

Reaction score
So, my new 21 limited got hit out on I-75 and they won't total it. I don't think I want the truck back if I can find another that is similar. Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Plano, TX is doing the repair, and I thought I would talk to them about a trade once the repairs are done. Still working with the at-fault insurance company regarding diminished value, my car rental, etc. But, my wife and I just moved here and I don't know who is reputable and who is not. Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks!

1619647285972.png

Bearman95

Reaction score
Huffines ram/jeep in Lewisville Texas has always treated me right. I have been doing business with them for years. Of course they also own the dealership in Plano. So I would say Huffines is very reputable! It’s a family owned business and they have been in business for around 75 years or so.

BlueMoose

Reaction score
Seconded on Huffines. I went to them when I had my Wrangler, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Huffines ram/jeep in Lewisville Texas has always treated me right. I have been doing business with them for years. Of course they also own the dealership in Plano. So I would say Huffines is very reputable! It’s a family owned business and they have been in business for around 75 years or so.
I used Huffines in Lewisville for my first 8 months of ownership while I still lived in Dallas area and loved the service I got there too.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I can see why they would not total it. That doesn’t seem like a lot of damage. More importantly, glad no one was hurt.

Brady_SS

Reaction score
I've used Huffines in Plano for service and purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from them. They have always treated me well. I have not used their body shop, but I have heard good things about it as well.

BNeal

Reaction score
Looks good, they got it fixed and back to you quick
They were really good to work with. State Farm wanted to re-skin the drivers door and replace the front spindle with a refurb. Huffines said no-way - not on a brand new truck. They went to battle with SF and won. New door and new spindle. Also, I got regular updates from them throughout the repair process. Very happy with the service and quality of work that I received from them.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's why I left State Farm, effin sad that's their response to repairs on a brand new truck

Users who are viewing this thread