5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hud

Joseywales

Reaction score
Is it possible to install a oem hud to my 2021 longhorn limited just by changing out top dash pad?

Is it possible to install a oem hud to my 2021 longhorn limited just by changing out top dash pad?
It’s not just a top dash pad piece, it’s part of the whole dash. That can be swapped out no problem. The HUD display module is also needed. AlfaOBD has the setting to enable it. The biggest obstacle would be the correct instrument cluster. I’m seeing multiple part numbers for the premium cluster, and one is specific for the LBK sales code (HUD). This is probably because it has the connector for the HUD display to plug into, whereas a non equipped ram cluster won’t have it. Since you can’t purchase a brand new cluster from a mopar parts supplier, you would basically have to find one that came out of a wrecked truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back