5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hub Size

Albino3006

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before (used the search bar already, got mixed results, nothing concrete), but what is the actual diameter of the hub on the 2019 New Body Ram 1500? is it 106.1mm or I've seen as small as 78mm. Looking at aftermarket wheels, and would prefer hub centric wheels.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before (used the search bar already, got mixed results, nothing concrete), but what is the actual diameter of the hub on the 2019 New Body Ram 1500? is it 106.1mm or I've seen as small as 78mm. Looking at aftermarket wheels, and would prefer hub centric wheels.
77.8. A lot of hubcentric wheel spacers us 78mm, but they didn't work for me as they were just big enough it wouldn't fit inside my factory wheels. Bora makes their spacers with the proper 77.8mm bore size.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought some custom sets from USwheeladapters.com. I've got Black Rhino Dugger rims. They have a 112.1 bore, compared to the stock 77.8.

I pulled a wheel, tossed a caliper on it, and got the depth measured to 8mm. I called USwheeladapters and gave them the measurements. A few days later the hub-centric rings arrived. Perfect fit. I mean...perfect.

Is my ride smoother? Lol...I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread