5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HTDRepo.us - legit or scam ?

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So yesterday I found this auction site and did a little bit of research and it seemed somewhat legit based on some forum reviews. Today I placed a bid and won an auction on a truck, and now I’m getting cold feet. I haven’t made any payment as of yet, but considering completing my transaction if it checks out.

Has anybody had any experience with this site or company?

I did look around online and found at least a dozen different people who have said they’ve completed successful purchases since back to 2017. However, when I search info on the company itself there really isn’t a lot of history or information to go off of.

Curious your guys’ thoughts.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I wonder if it was a business that closed up shop at one point and some bad actor opened the URL again. There are quite a few forum posts (other forums) indicating people have made purchases, but they’re all a couple of years old.

I checked BBB and they don’t exist. The address doesn’t pop up any info on the business, and I found the truck I “won” on an auction site with the same pictures from over a year ago.

I’m in process of changing all of my passwords now. Hopefully nothing bad comes of it, but did share a bit of personal info to setup my account earlier today. Whoops.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s helpful. I didn’t get that same warning unfortunately
I didn't get that warning either. Don't know about this site, but I have bought things from a site called Repocast, a few times. Never a car myself, but they sell all sorts of things, one of which is repoed cars.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I wonder if it was a business that closed up shop at one point and some bad actor opened the URL again. There are quite a few forum posts (other forums) indicating people have made purchases, but they’re all a couple of years old.

I checked BBB and they don’t exist. The address doesn’t pop up any info on the business, and I found the truck I “won” on an auction site with the same pictures from over a year ago.

I’m in process of changing all of my passwords now. Hopefully nothing bad comes of it, but did share a bit of personal info to setup my account earlier today. Whoops.
You posted this, while I was writing my post above about the auction site I know. Google maps shows the building being a medical building, and a digital real estate. Change those passwords!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online