5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy From Texas!

Texas Woody

Reaction score
Just ordered my first FCA product ever. Excited and nervous all at the same time. Order was placed yesterday, see my signature for details. Will be trading in my current truck, a 2011 Tundra CrewMax 4x2 SR5.

Already planning a tonneau cover, LED light swap for the lights that shine down into the bed, window tint, and all weather floor mats. No plans to lift/level as I have to fit into my office parking garage.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Woody

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered my first FCA product ever. Excited and nervous all at the same time. Order was placed yesterday, see my signature for details. Will be trading in my current truck, a 2011 Tundra CrewMax 4x2 SR5.

Already planning a tonneau cover, LED light swap for the lights that shine down into the bed, window tint, and all weather floor mats. No plans to lift/level as I have to fit into my office parking garage.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Woody
Howdy and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread