5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy from NorCAL

NoMoFoMoCo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi, and Thanks! I'm in Northern California - San Francisco Bay Area.

I picked up my 2020 Laramie 1500, 5.7 eTorque, 4x4, Off Road Group, Trailer Tow Group, 6'4" bed, 3.92 ratio, White/Black, 8'4" no-nav, this afternoon.

I did quite a bit of research on the site before walking into the dealer. I'm happy to say I dodged some dealer fees and that my A/C is running cold. It was 104 degrees at the dealership today (dry heat).

I'm bummed I couldn't find a truck with rear reclining seats, but other than that, it's exactly the truck I wanted. Looking forward to modding the truck and picking y'all's brains

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I have the reclining rear seats and honestly they don't recline that much at all so your not really missing much if that makes ya feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread