5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to turn of the headlights while parked and running 2022 Ram 2500 Longhorn

z662

Reaction score
I’ve had my Longhorn for 6 months. Couldn’t seem to find or figure out how to turn the headlights off while parked and running.
Finally clued in that they will shut off while the trucks running if the E-brake is applied 🤦‍♂️

n8zcc

Reaction score
It may be the daytime running lights that are on, they use the same lens as the headlamps. You can test this by turning off the daytime running lights in the Unconnect settings unless your truck was built for the Canadain market.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I’ve had my Longhorn for 6 months. Couldn’t seem to find or figure out how to turn the headlights off while parked and running.
Finally clued in that they will shut off while the trucks running if the E-brake is applied 🤦‍♂️
it would help if you told us about your truck

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
try what you tried already but put the emergency brake on , that will normally turn off the day running light,.. i have not tri<y it yet with my 2022 but was like that in the 2014

Users who are viewing this thread