5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Shift into Tow / Haul Mode

Redbone1187

Reaction score
Hey guys:

Just got the new Ram home this evening. What a great truck! I was poking around the settings tonight and cannot see where the tow haul mode is anywhere - no indication in the manual either. I don't usually use it, but am used to seeing it on the column shifter on my older vehicles and would like to know just in case. Sorry for what is probaby a dumb question but man I just don't see anything at all.

Knowing that new Ram posts are worthless without pics, I attached a few here.

Thanx guys..

Larry C

IMG_5957.JPG IMG_5958.JPG

bonebro

Reaction score
Should be one of the toggle switches below the screen; in between the air ride and front/rear park sensor switches.

JoeRam

Reaction score
Ditto to all the above comments. Location of Switch as well as Good Looking Ride. Enjoy it

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I couldnt find it either till a responder sent a pic with a not so subtle bright yellow arrow pointing to it... duhh

Beautiful Delmonico Red you got!

Barney556180

Reaction score
I couldnt find it either till a responder sent a pic with a not so subtle bright yellow arrow pointing to it... duhh

Beautiful Delmonico Red you got!

FYI just trying to be helpful and clear: Not intended to be snarky...

Users who are viewing this thread