5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to program auto-fold on the automatic fold in side view mirrors?

Glenn54

Reaction score
I can see where the mirrors automatically folding in and out would be great in a parking garage where the spaces are really small. But I don't have to do that mess any longer thank goodness. The only time I fold the mirrors in is when I park the Ram in my garage. Tight fit on the driver's side when pulling through the garage door.

clazer

Reaction score
I can see where the mirrors automatically folding in and out would be great in a parking garage where the spaces are really small. But I don't have to do that mess any longer thank goodness. The only time I fold the mirrors in is when I park the Ram in my garage. Tight fit on the driver's side when pulling through the garage door.

Ranch Mode: mirrors folded, seatbelt chime deactivated, front and rear sensors off, every piece of glass open!

Wheeler

Reaction score
Speedometer and odometer calibration make it worth. Plus turn signal as DRL looks really good. 0 to 60 and much more.

Users who are viewing this thread