5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to print an entire thread?

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Taking my truck in to have the transmissions clunking and bumping issues looked at, again. I want to print out a few threads here in the forums as a reference. The service adviser already stated over the phone that he's not heard of any complaints, so I already know I have an uphill battle on my hands.

I apologize if this is easy and I'm just overlooking it. I just want to print out all 9 pages of a thread in one swoop. Is there a print view somewhere that I'm missing?

Paultg

Reaction score
I use google chrome and i just use the print function in the browser. I usually adjust the scale so it fits on the paper better.
You click the (3) dots on the far right and select Print which brings up a preview window where you can make adjustments.

I think you can also print just a single response by clicking on the post number here (top right corner of the response). You could do that instead of printing all 9 pages if you find a few good responses.

Rick J

Reaction score
Taking my truck in to have the transmissions clunking and bumping issues looked at, again. I want to print out a few threads here in the forums as a reference. The service adviser already stated over the phone that he's not heard of any complaints, so I already know I have an uphill battle on my hands.

I apologize if this is easy and I'm just overlooking it. I just want to print out all 9 pages of a thread in one swoop. Is there a print view somewhere that I'm missing?
With either Chrome or IE, just right click on the post, select print and it will print the entire post.

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Looking to print all pages of an entire thread, not just 1 page or 1 post at a time

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use mobile view, spoof your UA and screen width

Rick J

Reaction score
Looking to print all pages of an entire thread, not just 1 page or 1 post at a time
I should have worded my response differently. It will print the entire thread. Except, for some reason, it is limited to 13 pages. so it won't get all of a longer thread. Here is an example (I did print to PDF)

Attachments

• How to print an entire thread_ _ 2019+ Ram Forum - 5thGenRams.pdf
    461.1 KB · Views: 5

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Looks like there's no way to get an entire thread without the forum getting enhanced.

Users who are viewing this thread