5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get best price on a new Ram?

Twiztids4

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m brand new here and some recently unfortunate circumstances have me looking for another truck. I have been interested in the new 21 Ram Limited and was wondering if people were getting much better deals than the regular dealer pricing. I have a family member that works for a journalist company so he can get the friends and family for a bunch of different auto makers. It looks like the Ram would be 1% below invoice which is still $67k out the door (6 or 7k off with rebates and the special pricing). That still seems crazy to me for a 1500. Has anyone had any luck one way or another getting a better price? I havent bought anything new since 2006 and that was an 05 Rumble Bee for 32k out the door. Thanks in advance.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where are you located? You should be able to get 5-6% below invoice.

Sticky at the top...

Twiztids4

Reaction score
I’m located near Raleigh NC but would travel up to 500 miles for the right deal. Thanks

Twiztids4

Reaction score
Thanks IvoryHemi! I’ll give them a call this week and see what they can do. Do you guys prefer the rambox? I thought that would help it do car stuff a little better (groceries and keep tools from rolling around in the cab) but I was also torn on the bigger 6’4” bed with crew cab (that doesn’t come with the rambox). I’m used to fitting 8’ pieces in the back of my Silverado SS. Thanks again for all the info.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I avoided getting Ram Box to save the payload hit.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
Check out the thread titled “How to get the best price on a RAM” or something similar. It has very specific recommendations.

I ordered my Limited yesterday from Bud Clary in WA (I’m in CA). MSRP was almost $71k and I got $61k, 0% financing for 72 months and any rebates available at the time of purchase.

It’s about $1 per mile to transport the truck to me, and the saving was way more than that

mtehonica

Reaction score
I’m located near Raleigh NC but would travel up to 500 miles for the right deal. Thanks
I'm in Charlotte - No one within 500 miles (Gastonia/Spartenburg/Autostar/Criswell/Piedmont/John Hiester/etc) would come close to Aaron's prices @ Mark Dodge. I just drove there and back earlier this week to trade my '19 for my '21.

Users who are viewing this thread