5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to fold mirrors on 2019

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sorry guys first i hope this is the right section.but im very new here:Dbut they showed me at the dealership on how to fold my mirror.but at the time it was way to much info.hope some one can refresh me:LOL::LOL:

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First off, I welcome and glad you are aboard.
Fold in button is on drivers door switch assembly. 3buttons in front of window switches. Be the middle one of 3

Brandon982

Reaction score
I have a feeling hes like me.. tried to find the button only to realize tow mirrors screwed you.. Then the more you continue to read losing 360 cameras as well.. Spent $60k and got the shaft!

Old Ray

Reaction score
I have a feeling hes like me.. tried to find the button only to realize tow mirrors screwed you.. Then the more you continue to read losing 360 cameras as well.. Spent $60k and got the shaft!
Yes, ...... but ............we all know whose fault that is, ..... our own ! (Including me)

Certainly it is not the dealers who somehow accidently neglected to mention those minor details ............. and certainly not the manufactures for building a truck and taking stuff off and then charging more and in the earlier written information not disclosing this. Why would they feel any responsibility to deal with a problem a of betrayal of trust caused by a customers lack of due diligence (stupidity). A problem that apparently keeps on repeating.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, ...... but ............we all know whose fault that is, ..... our own ! (Including me)

Certainly it is not the dealers who somehow accidently neglected to mention those minor details ............. and certainly not the manufactures for building a truck and taking stuff off and then charging more and in the earlier written information not disclosing this. Why would they feel any responsibility to deal with a problem a of betrayal of trust caused by a customers lack of due diligence (stupidity). A problem that apparently keeps on repeating.

1550591050065.png

Old Ray

Reaction score
Why, all I said was what everyone says, ..........it is our fault for being stupid, ...............not FCA and the dealers?

The horse might or might not be dead, as there are a lot of more people that will continue to make this error, (that makes it a continuing problem) and that could influence future purchase decisions ............... but what is right and what is wrong will not change.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Depends on your options. I push a button to fold my in.

FYI your blind spot monitor does continue to work with the mirrors folded in. Good when your doing 80mph with high wind alerts :) Did this last weekend during a road trip. Mirrors were shaking like crazy with big wind noise. Folded them in with a push of the button. Problem solved and increased my MPG a hair haha.

klail

Reaction score

Both of my local dealers were fairly ignorant in the tow mirror/non tow mirror capabilities. Both dealers show in the options both the tow mirrors and the surround view camera and the salesman had no idea that you couldn't have the surround cameras with the tow mirrors. It wasn't until I looked at the window sticker online that I was able to determine which features the vehicle had and was able to confirm with the pictures online. Another dealership couldn't figure out why the surround view camera wouldn't work and I told them because the truck had tow mirrors and they were adamant they were right until I showed them the lack of cameras. Then he said, "Eh, we can add those easy." Yeah, I didn't buy from him.
I completely agree with you that you need to do your research but a little accidental deception does occur so it's not entirely your own fault.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i put that down on my build sheet,but the dealer said he found one for me and had it at another lot.but you guys were right i should have checked my self.:cry:.so my fault i fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread