5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find saved thread drafts??

Reaction score
Im a newb to this forum, but i put together a long post that I saved to draft - came back the next day and i have NO IDEA where to find it! HELP PLEASE!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . Up at the top right there should be a picture and your user name , try clicking on that ?

Reaction score
thanks! Been clicking about for awhile, and although i wasn't able to find my draft - I did notice that If i upgrade my account that it states something about additional time to create posts? I assume that you can't save drafts if you don't update your account?

Another question, I'm putting together a thread on this install I just did and I'm adding photos as I go. I just hit my 10 photo limit and was wondering, if i post what I have now can I "reply" to my thread and add an additional 10 photos? or is there a better way?

thanks!

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
thanks! Been clicking about for awhile, and although i wasn't able to find my draft - I did notice that If i upgrade my account that it states something about additional time to create posts? I assume that you can't save drafts if you don't update your account?

Another question, I'm putting together a thread on this install I just did and I'm adding photos as I go. I just hit my 10 photo limit and was wondering, if i post what I have now can I "reply" to my thread and add an additional 10 photos? or is there a better way?

thanks!
I would just reply to your own post with additional pics that would probably work best.

Users who are viewing this thread