5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to find a specific OEM 20" Rim product code?

Islander

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am trying to determine the exact Mopar OEM product code for the black aluminum 20" rims that I have on my 2022 Big Horn Night Edition.

When I search the Mopar site there are several rims, butt the pictures are just sketches, and very little description (e.g. color)...so can't really figure out what I have...and don't see any code on the actual rims I have (photo attached)

Anyone know which rim this is...or how I can figure it out?....one of mine got damaged and want to buy a new oem replacement.

Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• 20220702_150450.jpg
    20220702_150450.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 10

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Hey Guys,

I am trying to determine the exact Mopar OEM product code for the black aluminum 20" rims that I have on my 2022 Big Horn Night Edition.

When I search the Mopar site there are several rims, butt the pictures are just sketches, and very little description (e.g. color)...so can't really figure out what I have...and don't see any code on the actual rims I have (photo attached)

Anyone know which rim this is...or how I can figure it out?....one of mine got damaged and want to buy a new oem replacement.

Any help appreciated!
Take one off and look at the back side.

This will not be your number, but you can see on mine how it looks.

Attachments

• DSC05867.JPG
    DSC05867.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread