5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to disable cornering (fog) lights - AlfaODB? Tazer?

Kross

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to post this question considering how many times it has been asked but I can't find a definitive answer.

I've purchased and installed the Baja Squadron Sport fog lights in my '22 Power Wagon. Because they're so bright, I'd like to disable the feature where they turn on when low-speed cornering & turn signals.
Can this be done with AlfaODB?

I've seen people mention setting wheel angle sensor settings but numerous people have reported this does not work for them. So, before I invest in AlfaODB, can it be done or not? If not, is there any other tool that completely disables all auto-on fog light functions?

Thank you!

Kross

Reaction score
Any non-coding solutions are also welcome. Rewiring with Switch-Pros maybe? I just need these things to never turn on unless I press a button.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any non-coding solutions are also welcome. Rewiring with Switch-Pros maybe? I just need these things to never turn on unless I press a button.
You could wire them up to a separate switch bypassing the factory wiring. Another option, although would be more complex wiring, would be to use relays to keep them disabled unless both have power at the same time, as they do when you turn them in with button.

Users who are viewing this thread