5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to clear nav favorites

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OK, it escapes me... I've looked in the nav screen controls and can't seem to find a way to delete an old "favorite".
I know it's there somewhere, probably so obvious that if it was a snake it would bite me, however I don't see it.

Assistance please, thanks. (Getting old sucks)

1923bob

Reaction score
OK, it escapes me... I've looked in the nav screen controls and can't seem to find a way to delete an old "favorite".
I know it's there somewhere, probably so obvious that if it was a snake it would bite me, however I don't see it.

I would help but I'm Like you I'm old also and don't remember.

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California

You have to do them one at a time. If memory serves (I'm old, too), you pull up recent destinations, then select the gear icon next to the address, then select delete. It's been a while, but I remember doing it while I was stopped at long red lights. And I had forty or fifty addresses to lose. It took several lights.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
You have to do them one at a time. If memory serves (I'm old, too), you pull up recent destinations, then select the gear icon next to the address, then select delete. It's been a while, but I remember doing it while I was stopped at long red lights. And I had forty or fifty addresses to lose. It took several lights.
Thanks. I will give that a try when I leave from my shift job in 44 minutes (but who is counting)...

Users who are viewing this thread