5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to check build status

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to check the status of my build. I just received my VIN a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check the Order Tracking thread for people’s accounts of their builds. The short answers are:

1. There’s no great, easy way to see where your build is at.
2. You can use Ram Chat (go to the Ram website, click Contact Us, then Contact Us again, then click the picture of a person with a question mark in a bubble, then finally click Chat) and give them your VIN number. They won’t be able to give you detailed info or dates, generally speaking, but you might glean some information.
3. Your dealer can also help. It looks like sometimes, the dealer has more up-to-date info than Ram Chat.

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Check the Order Tracking thread for people’s accounts of their builds. The short answers are:

1. There’s no great, easy way to see where your build is at.
2. You can use Ram Chat (go to the Ram website, click Contact Us, then Contact Us again, then click the picture of a person with a question mark in a bubble, then finally click Chat) and give them your VIN number. They won’t be able to give you detailed info or dates, generally speaking, but you might glean some information.
3. Your dealer can also help. It looks like sometimes, the dealer has more up-to-date info than Ram Chat.

Thanks brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online