5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How tall is your leveled rebel on 35s

AlaskaGT

Reaction score
Im not trying to have to hand wash my truck because i cant fit in the touchless car wash. hoping this isn’t an issue. has anyone who’s done this measured?

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't measured mine, but I'm sure it would fit in a touchless carwash. It fits in my garage, and if I remember correctly I have a 7' door...? Granted my driveway has an incline, so the angle works in my favor.

I'll try to get a measurement for you tho.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Im not trying to have to hand wash my truck because i cant fit in the touchless car wash. hoping this isn’t an issue. has anyone who’s done this measured?
Don't have a Rebel (anymore) but I have a built to serve which is the same 1" raised ride height over stock just like the Rebel. I have 35x12.50s, but I have a 6" lift. I'm right over 84". So maybe you can do some math and find what you are looking for. Or if you don't do any level or anything just add about 1.5" from where its at now for going to 35s.

Not going through automatic washes sure has preserved my precious paint though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread