5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Miles

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
76 but they brought me the truck I wanted from the next state

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Mine was a dealer trade from 293 miles away it showed up at my dealer with 312. I didn't care at all about the miles, it was the exact one I wanted.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2...then 11. Second number is at second drive few weeks after the first. Besides the first 2 miles. I’ve put all of them on my truck

S

Smashy71

3. I told them I wouldn’t accept it if it had more than 5. To me New is new. May be petty but it’s my 50k not theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3. I told them I wouldn’t accept it if it had more than 5. To me New is new. May be petty but it’s my 50k not theirs.

Interesting. It wasn't clear to me if dealers could control the number of miles; I guess they can.

A good practice? Idk. Personally I'd let the truck go through the normal process. I'm guessing the dozen or so miles people report for "fresh" trucks is for warming to do proper fluid checks.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
7, Factory order

79 300

Reaction score
Factory order had 19 miles. I heard somewhere they will have more miles if they get the spray in bedliner since they drive them somewhere to get it done.

harleyrae

Reaction score
44 when test drove off the lot - 56 when signed paperwork

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
120 miles, brought from across the state.
Had everything I wanted, the only 'extra' was the ORG and I was fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread