5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Miles?

Newtododge

Reaction score
So I’ve had my 2019 limited for 15 days today and I’ve already put 2343miles on it. With a few little issues already but overall everything is working fine. I do have the HK volume issue and definitely think they were very close to getting is spot on. I also have horrible gas mileage for an etorq motor I should be better than the non etorq. So not happy about that. I also have a noise in the front right suspension as well as the left front break squeal that everyone seems to be having but didn’t get mine until I engaged my 4x4 for the first time at 1400 miles. ( I did this just to make sure it worked). And now I have the rear color match trim starting to come off on the passenger side. Oh I have also had the black screen already too which was easily fix with a turn off and restart but with so few miles it makes me very concerned the truck will last as long as the note does. Anyone else having this many issues on a low mileage truck?

Attachments

• 0D93B081-0E38-4753-9C84-03CAFE7A95D4.jpeg
    0D93B081-0E38-4753-9C84-03CAFE7A95D4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have my truck for 2 months and have about the same miles. I've only had a squeeky break pedal and the other day the radio had no sound but it seems to have resolved itself.

GATORB8

Reaction score
I’m on your heals, 1,950 in 13 days. HK is a little quiet for interstate windows down. Some minor brake squeal on one commute. I’m pretty impressed with my mileage, but comparing to my 210k F150 5.4.

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m on your heals, 1,950 in 13 days. HK is a little quiet for interstate windows down. Some minor brake squeal on one commute. I’m pretty impressed with my mileage, but comparing to my 210k F150 5.4.

Have you taken it in for the amplifier update?

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
8700 miles and just over 4 months. Went in today for recall software update. I get the black screen sometimes also but no brake squeal. Just checked my oil at 5500 since the first oil change and hasn’t used a drop. My 09 Sierra would have used 3 quarts in the same milage.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I’ve had my 2019 limited for 15 days today and I’ve already put 2343miles on it. With a few little issues already but overall everything is working fine. I do have the HK volume issue and definitely think they were very close to getting is spot on. I also have horrible gas mileage for an etorq motor I should be better than the non etorq. So not happy about that. I also have a noise in the front right suspension as well as the left front break squeal that everyone seems to be having but didn’t get mine until I engaged my 4x4 for the first time at 1400 miles. ( I did this just to make sure it worked). And now I have the rear color match trim starting to come off on the passenger side. Oh I have also had the black screen already too which was easily fix with a turn off and restart but with so few miles it makes me very concerned the truck will last as long as the note does. Anyone else having this many issues on a low mileage truck?

Did the trim catch something where the mark is?

I've hit 5000 miles today. Had a window trim piece that was misaligned from the get go. Had a tire rotation, oil change and the collision avoidance software update. Getting better mileage than I got with my traded F150 King Ranch Ecoboost..... I think. I checked it once at around 1500 miles right after a 1200 mile trip.

Newtododge

Reaction score
Hey glad to hear most aren’t having issues. I didn’t hit anything to loosen the trim other than the dragon fly that was lodged in the trim when I took the picture. I have not done any updates or recalls just yet as I am still running the streets like crazy with work. My gasemilage is better without the ladder rack on the truck but it’s still not great. Going to install a muffler soon and an air filter but after that no modifications will be on the truck other than tinted windows 9FA80655-20BD-405A-9055-1D8ACEDCE84E.jpeg 9FA80655-20BD-405A-9055-1D8ACEDCE84E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread