5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many miles on factory tires?

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have 34,000 on my stock Falkens and they still have plenty of tread left. Definitely sticking with them for the next set.

klail

Reaction score
I have 34,000 on my stock Falkens and they still have plenty of tread left. Definitely sticking with them for the next set.
That's good to know! I'm at about 13k and they still look new. Would you say you're pretty easy on your tires? Hoping to get about 50k or so out of them.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's good to know! I'm at about 13k and they still look new. Would you say you're pretty easy on your tires? Hoping to get about 50k or so out of them.
I get a LOT of highway miles, some mild off-roading for work. Rotation every other oil change. I definitely keep them clean and shiny with some Maguires, but I don’t baby them.

klail

Reaction score
I get a LOT of highway miles, some mild off-roading for work. Rotation every other oil change. I definitely keep them clean and shiny with some Maguires, but I don’t baby them.
Nice to know I should get good miles out of mine. Thanks!

Kidder

Reaction score
30000 miles with the Falken Wildpeak AT3s which come with the ORP.

I'm very pleased with the overall performance and wear on them. I will more than likely buy them as replacements.

I've rotated three times so far.
4a6e1d5cb4ab6c11fe281bfc7f01419b.jpg

Last edited:

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
30000 miles with the Falken Wildpeak AT3s which come sight the ORP.

I'm very pleased with the overall performance and wear on them. I will more than likely buy them as replacements.

I've rotated three times so far.
4a6e1d5cb4ab6c11fe281bfc7f01419b.jpg
Looks like curb rash but plenty of tread left.

Kidder

Reaction score
Yep, from parking too close to curbs. No big deal.

kittyjo

Reaction score
Have 18,500 on mine nexan ones waiting to see how long they last then 4inch bds lift kit and tires or just level kit and tires... which one wud u do 4inch or level kit?

kretsebr

Reaction score
Had Bridgestone Dueler H/L's with 33,000+ miles, just replaced with Falken Wildpeak AT3's. Lets see how they hold up, the ride seem to be about the same as the Bridgestone's.

RamConvert82

Reaction score
Had Bridgestone Dueler H/L's with 33,000+ miles, just replaced with Falken Wildpeak AT3's. Lets see how they hold up, the ride seem to be about the same as the Bridgestone's.
Which Falkens size/load did you go with? And did you buy the AT3W or At3WA which is the version they developed specifically to use as OEM equipment with the ORP. Very glad to hear that you like the ride quality.

I'm wrestling with the decision to go same size as stock 275/65/18 or sizing up slightly to the Rebel size LT275/70/18. Given your experience, I'm just trying to reconcile that with my decision. Concerned about how my truck with 3.21 rear would handle the larger size and heavier tire.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kretsebr

Reaction score
Which Falkens size/load did you go with? And did you buy the AT3W or At3WA which is the version they developed specifically to use as OEM equipment with the ORP. Very glad to hear that you like the ride quality.

I'm wrestling with the decision to go same size as stock 275/65/18 or sizing up slightly to the Rebel size LT275/70/18. Given your experience, I'm just trying to reconcile that with my decision. Concerned about how my truck with 3.21 rear would handle the larger size and heavier tire.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I stay to the stock size 275/55R20's and they are the AT3W, not the AT3WA.

Last edited:

Barqs

Reaction score
I've got 26k on my Bridgestone 20's now and they are pretty much shot from the outside wear. I'll never get to the wear bars before the side lugs are bald. I was running factory 36 psi and rotated every 5k, but they still wore uneven. Looks like I'll be running 40 psi when I replace them to try and keep it from happening again. I'm also looking at Wildpeak AT3W tires next time around, but bumping the profile from 55 to 60 for a slightly taller look.

FishNitro

Reaction score
My 22 Goodyear’s were toast at 17K. What a great product!

Mine were toast at just under 19k. Rotated every 5k and all 4 were right at the wear bars and would not pass a state inspection. I have always called good years good for a year since that's about as long as they last.

I eneded up putting a set of Conti crosscontact LX25's on it. I have only had them a week or so but so far they are quiet and ride real nice. I have had excellent service from Conti's in the past so i am sure these will be no exception.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread