5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many miles a year do you put on your RAM?

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Purchased 4/18/2021, I flipped 30k about a week or so ago.
I had just over 12k the first year of ownership. I avg. about 250 miles a week if I only work five days. Each daily drive to work is about 44 miles round trip. Have been pulling 6 day work weeks the last 4 months. I need a vacation, ugh.
It is my daily driver, but I have a beater 2000 RAV4 I drive around to go do errands etc. I got a slightly messed up back, so need the comfortable ride going to work. 40 minutes in that RAV and I’d need a chiropractor, or an ER.

RickWaz

Reaction score
Took possession of my 2020 in OCT-2019, just before the PanDAMNic arrived. I've been working full-remote most days, so I've only put 24,000 miles on it since then! :confused:

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just passed 62,000 on mine, did 25k the first year 20k the second and just passed three years in July. Seems to be holding up well, only real problem I’ve ever had was the active grille shutter motor quit at 8k miles which threw a check engine light, replaced under warranty. Then both sun visors broke out of warranty so I replaced those myself. Hoping to get my cracked window replaced by the new TSB but other than that it’s been a great truck.

cliffsta

Reaction score
I’m on pace for maybe 5500? My new job is walking distance so I don’t take the truck often. I paid for an extended warranty; I’ll definitely age out before I mileage it out.

Users who are viewing this thread