5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long did your build take?

M

Mdegen93

Just wondering how long (from order to delivery) everyone’s truck took to be built/shipped.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Hmm. I was told 6-8 weeks. When did you order yours? I’m hoping the demand has dropped a little
I was told 6 to 8 weeks.
Build was fast, but since It has not moved from “I” for 5 weeks.
It could go fast, but would not count on it. Getting Trucks to dealers is another problem.

sgk

Reaction score
18 days. I ordered a 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie July 23rd and received it August 9th. 25 miles on it tonight. Interior is really nice.
Hi, Welcome to the forum. tried to sneak in undetected. 18 days was that a custom build or a dealer locate?

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered May 19th, drove home June 6th....granted, it wasn't the one I ordered :oops:

The one I ordered has yet to ever reach D1

jschneider910

Reaction score
Ordered June 6th, arrived at dealer August 4th, took delivery August 8th. 9 weeks exactly from order date to delivery. Dealer said 10 to 12 when I ordered.

It sat at the train yard for 10 days waiting for a carrier to northeast PA- that was the longest part of the wait!

Great experience overall. Got exactly what I wanted and didn't settle for what was on the dealers lot.

Kal Torak

Reaction score
Hi, Welcome to the forum. tried to sneak in undetected. 18 days was that a custom build or a dealer locate?
It was a custom ordered truck. I actually ordered another one with the trailer tow package 3 days earlier.. After finding out over the weekend that power folding mirrors go away with trailer tow package, I told the dealer I wanted the power folding mirrors and I wanted to go with the Larimie so we ordered this one. Both trucks arrived the same day..

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered May 7th. 95 days later it is not built nor scheduled to be built.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm 2 days shy of Slim and in the same boat.

sgk

Reaction score
If Mots and my dealer are correct its there today and that would make it 94 days, since ordering on May 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread