5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long did it take to get your Rebel?

RamOwner313

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just ordered my Rebel today. It was a deal I couldn't walk away from. Invoice pricing +7% below invoice. I was wondering what the turnaround time was on your Rebel?

Thanks all!

scully

Reaction score
Around 3 months..ordered end of November and took delivery in the beginning of February

mtnbikej

Reaction score
December 2021.....9 weeks from order date to delivery to dealer
February 2022.....9 weeks from order date to delivery to dealer

CaliRebel

Reaction score
For me, I ordered in OCT 2020 and took delivery in NOV 2020.
I was initially told that the truck would come in JAN 2021 and it really surprised me when I got the call from my dealer that my truck arrived.

MTaylor

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just ordered my Rebel today. It was a deal I couldn't walk away from. Invoice pricing +7% below invoice. I was wondering what the turnaround time was on your Rebel?

Thanks all!

Very nice ....looking at ordering mine soon. Any tips on how you got 7% below invoice?

RamOwner313

Reaction score
Very nice ....looking at ordering mine soon. Any tips on how you got 7% below invoice?
Yeah man! Just tons of research and time reviewing deals lol. Search on here for "below invoice" and there's a couple dealers on here that will offer it to you. Mark Dodge in Louisiana was the easiest for me to deal with. If you want no bs they are the way to go. They are offering I believe 6%, a $444 doc fee, and that's it. My local dealer called me and asked if I was still interested and I told them I had a really good deal, but I would give them a shot to beat it and they gave me 7%. I think a lot of the dealers are starting to feel the pain of high interest rates and low sales especially right now since its usually slow Jan-April in general. The bigger dealers are the ones to target I think because they may have more wiggle room than others on discounts or if you have a great relationship with another one, they may do you a solid. On top of this you can sign up for Tread Lightly for $100 and you will get a discount of 1% below invoice. Also, the company I work for is an FCA rewards affiliate. If you work for a company, you can search and see if you apply and that will give you an additional discount as well.

MTaylor

Reaction score
Thanks...time for some internet searching and reaching out to multiple dealers

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ordered mine at the end of June 2022 and got it delivered to my house beginning of November 2023. Check my sig. for details.

MTaylor

Reaction score
Yeah man! Just tons of research and time reviewing deals lol. Search on here for "below invoice" and there's a couple dealers on here that will offer it to you. Mark Dodge in Louisiana was the easiest for me to deal with. If you want no bs they are the way to go. They are offering I believe 6%, a $444 doc fee, and that's it. My local dealer called me and asked if I was still interested and I told them I had a really good deal, but I would give them a shot to beat it and they gave me 7%. I think a lot of the dealers are starting to feel the pain of high interest rates and low sales especially right now since its usually slow Jan-April in general. The bigger dealers are the ones to target I think because they may have more wiggle room than others on discounts or if you have a great relationship with another one, they may do you a solid. On top of this you can sign up for Tread Lightly for $100 and you will get a discount of 1% below invoice. Also, the company I work for is an FCA rewards affiliate. If you work for a company, you can search and see if you apply and that will give you an additional discount as well.
@RamOwner313 .. mind a few more questions as I'm about to go talk to dealers.

1. Did your dealer compound FCA affiliate and Tread Lightly 1% below?
2. What did they need from Tread Lightly and how quick could I get that if I sign up now?
3. Did dealer tell you invoice and prove it was that far below?
4. Is below invoice on base truck or does this include all add (motor,safety, etc)? Roughly what is this 5-7% odd MSRP to get to inv?

If I build and price, my total is $81k fully loaded inc destination ($1900). Based in your exp just going through this, I'm trying to gauge a competitive offer (knowing all dealers are diff) as I've never custom ordered..always fought down msrp. I'm thinking if I can get them to the low 70's then...maybe s'ok (12+% off msrp)

Thoughts/comments ...if you are willing to share ballpark figures. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread