5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you have your system set up?

Fillet1

Reaction score
Looking for thoughts on how you have set up your 12” screen. Right now I have a split screen with CarPlay on top and whats playing on bottom but would like to hear other thoughts and why. Thanks!

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My home screen is factory Nav on top and audio on bottom. I generally only listen to two Sirius stations, so sometimes I'll just leave it on full screen Nav. I just like seeing what is around me.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Full screen CarPlay or XM Radio depending on which one I’m listening to unless I’m somewhere I need Nav then Waze is on full screen.

I don’t care for the split screen. Too busy for me. I like to keep it simple and large utilizing the entire screen.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
I have radio app on top half, bottom half split into two. Left side has climate controls and right side has short cuts for heated seats, wheel, power side steps.
I keep a photo handy so every 7-8 days or so that I have to factory reset this steaming POS I can put things back the same way. Don’t really need it now, done it so many times

Attachments

• E1DB010A-EB67-4A80-AABF-2E4556DEDA6D.jpeg
    E1DB010A-EB67-4A80-AABF-2E4556DEDA6D.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 102

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for thoughts on how you have set up your 12” screen. Right now I have a split screen with CarPlay on top and whats playing on bottom but would like to hear other thoughts and why. Thanks!
CarPlay up top (using wireless adapter) and SiriusXM on the lower half. I’d go fullscreen with CarPlay if I had Uconnect 5, most likely.

reapur

Reaction score
can someone please tell me how to get two widgets on the bottom half. I just spent some time trying to get this and I can't figure it out :(

reapur

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't think I noticed that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online