5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do You Delete Former Vehicle from UConnect App?

paul30415

Reaction score
Due to issues with my first 2021 1500, I traded it in for another 2021 1500. I successfully deleted the first vehicle from my account on mopar.com, but the first vehicle remains in the Uconnect app on my Iphone (together with my current vehicle). Tried deleting and then re-installing the app on my Iphone, but the first vehicle is still there. Does anyone know how to remove a vehicle from the Uconnect app?

TIA
Paul

coolblue24

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Has anyone figured this out? I traded my 2021 for a 2022. Both trucks show up in the Ram App, but not in My Garage on the website.

stronbl

Reaction score
Two ideas - and I have no knowledge if either would work, but
1) call Uconnect customer service and see if they can do something from their end, and / or
2) check with your dealer. They do have a way to reset some of those things when they make a sale of the vehicle.

Again, don't know if either will solve the issue. Good luck.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just did this a few weeks ago for the ‘21 I traded in. For now, you have to call uConnect and get it removed. I have a feeling that’s on purpose so they can try to sell you more services instead of removing it completely.

it was fun getting alerts every time the dealer would start my truck up or move it around. I would go into the location and watch it. I thought a couple times about setting off the horn and lights on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online