5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you cancel "Play songs by xyz" using USB???

morris08

Reaction score
I have about 200 songs on a small USB dongle and I used voice command "Play songs by AC/DC" and it worked as expected, I have it on "Random" and "Repeat". It looped through playing my 5 songs of AC/DC. Well OK now I'm ready to go back to playing ALL of my songs on the USB. I don't have any folders/subfolders by artist or anything.
I cannot figure out an easy way to go back to play all songs on my USB! HEEEELLLPPP! and yes, I'm an old!

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've not found a way to use a voice command to go back to playing all songs.

The fastest way I have found to get back is to click the "Browse" button or screen tab, then click the "Songs" screen button, then click any song that appears. Once the song starts playing ensure the Shuffle function is active. Without shuffle turned on it will just play all songs in alphabetical order.

IMG_3107df.jpg

morris08

Reaction score
DEG thank you thank you thank you!!!! I had gone to that screen a couple of times and looked all over for an option to "play all" or "select all", it never dawned on me to just click on one song to get it to start playing all again!!! SMH at myself and at RAM engineers!

Users who are viewing this thread