5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you bypass the ANC on 21 Ram

brocker1234567

Reaction score
I have a 21 ram w 12 inch screen and the 10 speaker alpine system. I recently replaced the dash abd door speakers w inifinitys . Now it sounds like the muffler fell off!!!! Is there a bypass harness or remedy for this BULLS**T?????? If so please inform me!!!!!! Thanks !!!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I removed the anc speaker wire pins ( and weapped them in electrical tape) from the pigtail at the alpine amp on my old ‘21 hemi. I just unwrapped them and pushed them back in before I traded it in.

brocker1234567

Reaction score
I removed the anc speaker wire pins ( and weapped them in electrical tape) from the pigtail at the alpine amp on my old ‘21 hemi. I just unwrapped them and pushed them back in before I traded it in.
Was this w the alpine 10 speaker system??? How do u know which wires to de-pin??

Flot

Reaction score
Did you happen to reverse the polarity on one (or both) of your speakers?

AngryAce

Reaction score
I have a 21 ram w 12 inch screen and the 10 speaker alpine system. I recently replaced the dash abd door speakers w inifinitys . Now it sounds like the muffler fell off!!!! Is there a bypass harness or remedy for this BULLS**T?????? If so please inform me!!!!!! Thanks !!!

Use harness with white connectors, will bypass ANC. Is compatible with 2021 and 2022 Rams with factory Alpine amps.

397STROKER

Reaction score
There are bypass harnesses out there or you can remove the pins as stated. I would try reversing polarity on the speakers first. This has fixed the issue for a number of people at no cost.

cfederico

Reaction score

Use harness with white connectors, will bypass ANC. Is compatible with 2021 and 2022 Rams with factory Alpine amps.
If you use the harness with the white connectors where does that go? Underneath the drivers seat or behind the the screen?

Users who are viewing this thread