5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I track my order?

Bluedog

Reaction score
How do I track my truck order? I asked the dealer and I got “it’s not a fedex package” which is bs; I get a receipt for a bag of m&m’s, seems reasonable I would get one for a PICKUP.

There must be a magic word that I’m missing, that will result in a number that I can plug into a Ram site. Any help here?

bravo1

Reaction score
I would hope you discuss that answer with the GM of the store you just spent your hard earn money with,and if that does not get any response or what you are statisfied with you can file a complaint with Ram Customer Care at 866-726-4636.Also they can assist you with your build order.You should once it has been ordered from the dealer a VON and VIN will be issued to track your order through start to finish.Mine you this truck has only 2 assembly lines running and at almost near full speed.And also all vendor are changing many design's on parts and software changes as owners report issue's with this truck.There is a huge repeat huge demand for this truck right now.Just to give you a idea RAM truck is up 44 for the month of Nov..Glad your here and listen to those who are working through many different issues as they and you begin your journey with this 5th get Ram truck.Your gonna love it, there is nothing out there in the market that compares to this truck both in design and interior content.Also you have to realize the almost all CDJR dealerships are running at full speed right now and service's are stretch extremely thin.GM and Ford could only dream to have this much walk in and internet sales leads.

Last edited:

stevetom84

Reaction score
You should have a VON (vehicle order number) and/or VIN within a couple days to a week of the order being put into the system. From there, you can either call Ram or chat with them (go to the ram website...contact us...chat) to get a status on your order. There used to be some awesome order tracking abilities on this forum, however those are no longer available due to FCA intervention. There is also a website out there that you can put in your VIN, but FCA shut that down like 5 years ago (even though you can still get to the website). Seems like it should be easy to get the current status (like checking the status of a UPS package), but unfortunately it's not as simple.

Bluedog

Reaction score
I would hope you discuss that answer with the GM of the store you just spent your hard earn money with,and if that does not get any response or what you are statisfied with you can file a complaint with Ram Customer Care at 866-726-4636.Also they can assist you with your build order.You should once it has been ordered from the dealer a VON and VIN will be issued to track your order through start to finish.Mine you this truck has only 2 assembly lines running and at almost near full speed.And also all vendor are changing many design's on parts and software changes as owners report issue's with this truck.There is a huge repeat huge demand for this truck right now.Just to give you a idea RAM truck is up 44 for the month of Nov..Glad your here and listen to those who are working through many different issues as they and you begin your journey with this 5th get Ram truck.Your gonna love it, there is nothing out there in the market that compares to this truck both in design and interior content.Also you have to realize the almost all CDJR dealerships are running at full speed right now and service's are stretch extremely thin.GM and Ford could only dream to have this much walk in and internet sales leads.

Thanks! Got my VON, off to check on the baby...

Users who are viewing this thread