5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I remove...

Scjon03

Reaction score
You have to remove/disconnect your airbag. And remove your entire steering wheel. Make sure you disconnect your battery too. When removing your steering wheel: undo the nut but not all the way because if you pull off your wheel with force and your wires get caught it will damage your clock spring. Believe me because I know. Remove the steering wheel and then on the back of the wheel are two little plates on each side. Pop those off and remove the screws and also remove the screws inside the wheel. Disconnect wires plugs inside the wheel and carefully remove the surrounding bezel. That little dummy cover is screwed in. It's pretty easy just make sure you take note on how everything goes and take your time.

azzx

Reaction score
not yet - hoping that at some point I can add some of the safety features that my truck is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread