5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bright are OEM LED fogs?

SSBK1

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many lumens the led fogs put out? Been looking at the duel S2 replacements from Baja, but curious about the difference in output.
Thanks all.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they are good at stock height but noticed once you raise truck alittle its not as bright i changed my fogs …

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
they are good at stock height but noticed once you raise truck alittle its not as bright i changed my fogs …
And you're probably blinding oncoming traffic...
Adjust your lights please... it takes 2 minutes to do and we'd appreciate it....
You have a ton of videos on YouTube on how to do that....
Fog lights has a round knob in the back that you turn, very easy too.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And you're probably blinding oncoming traffic...
Adjust your lights please... it takes 2 minutes to do and we'd appreciate it....
You have a ton of videos on YouTube on how to do that....
Fog lights has a round knob in the back that you turn, very easy too.
im not blinding anyone because they are facing downwards unlike most people with led pods …

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
im not blinding anyone because they are facing downwards unlike most people with led pods …
They're usually facing straight ahead from the factory, So I thought if you are lifting the truck, they will go up... Sorry..

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They're usually facing straight ahead from the factory, So I thought if you are lifting the truck, they will go up... Sorry..
i can move the direction of them and im able to push them downward… the factory led is actually super blinding itself

Users who are viewing this thread