5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston area dealership service

Twil6

Reaction score
I don’t use dealerships and never have had a major warranty issue. Last time I did a dealership service was probably around 2006. I don’t mind doing my own services and repairs or finding a mechanic shop for items I can’t fix myself. Long story short I just don’t want to do my own services anymore. But the stories and pics I see of simple oil changes keep me from going there. I don’t want oil all over the bottom of my truck. With these trucks getting more and more complicated I would like to build a relationship with a dealer.
I bought from Autonation spring, closest dealership is Tomball, but had a bad visit when I looked for a truck and walked out, but that is not service dept. I’ve read a few good reviews about the dealership in Katy on this forum but they are the furthest away from me.
For you Houston area ram owners who are you using either dealers or indys. I’m new to the area so I don’t have the mechanic network like I used to have
Thanks

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My experience with dealers up in your neck of the woods has always brought me back to Texan Ram in Humble.

sep1006

Reaction score
Not real close to you but Southfork Chrysler on 288 South has an excellent service department and customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread