5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn won’t honk when locking..

Joshua022

Reaction score
I went in my settings and set my horn to honk on my second lock button click but it refuses to.

I also went in and set the horn to NOT honk for remote start, and that functions properly. Could that be the issue having one set one way and then the other the opposite?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have mine setup like this, no honk on remote start and honk on two lock clicks. I find that I need to press the button three times for the honk. Once to lock it then twice rapidly for a honk

Joshua022

Reaction score
Went back into "settings" this morning just randomly and somehow my honk when lock had reverted back from 1st hit, to never. Changed it to first hit again and I have had no issue since.. Odd though, knowing I had changed it there when I first purchased the truck.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here. Gotta press 3 or 4 times for remote start.... first world problems tho lol

ABarton

Reaction score
I went in my settings and set my horn to honk on my second lock button click but it refuses to.

I also went in and set the horn to NOT honk for remote start, and that functions properly. Could that be the issue having one set one way and then the other the opposite?
Did you ever get it to work on second lock? First lock works fine for me too, but I cannot get second lock to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online