5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn Issue

titan3636

Reaction score
Has anyone had their horn stop working? I have changed a few things with alfa as well as my tazer DT and have noticed from time to time I go to use my horn and it won't work. I can't figure out why. it is intermittent though, works sometimes. just wondering if anyone else had had any horn issues.

Mine is still working, I have a sticky note on the dash to check it every time I use the truck (retired so I do not drive it everyday).

Has anyone had their horn stop working? I have changed a few things with alfa as well as my tazer DT and have noticed from time to time I go to use my horn and it won't work. I can't figure out why. it is intermittent though, works sometimes. just wondering if anyone else had had any horn issues.
I occasionally have this happen to my 2022. I believe that it has something to do with one of the Tazer DT settings or just Tazer itself.

I occasionally have this happen to my 2022. I believe that it has something to do with one of the Tazer DT settings or just Tazer itself.
I asked tazer a while but they didn’t seem to think it could be the issue. I believe it is tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back