5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn Beeping 2 times on manual push button start

NHRAMGUY

Reaction score
Good morning folks. I recently purchased a 2021 1500 big horn and whenever I start my truck inside the cab with the button start it beeps twice. Strangest thing. I turned off all of the remote horn settings to see if it was confused, however starting from in the cab still beeps twice. Anyone experience this or know the solution?

Luxy72462

Reaction score
If you are remote starting it w the key fob it will beep twice whether your in the truck or not. If that’s the case and your in the truck why not use the start button on the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRAMGUY

Reaction score
If you are remote starting it w the key fob it will beep twice whether your in the truck or not. If that’s the case and your in the truck why not use the start button on the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. I am using the button on the dash and still beeps twice. Never seen anything like it before.

Users who are viewing this thread