5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope I didn't make a mistake

j's 2025Tungsten

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was excited to get my hands on a new 2025 Ram 1500 because of the new In-line six cylinder with twin turbo. I have owned 3 Ram 1500. Now the 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten is my fourth. I traded in my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 for the new Tungsten. I truly wanted the RHO but at my age I was afraid I wasn't able to get inside. So elected to stay with the 4-corner Air Suspension. My Tungsten was loaded and I had every added package installed. I also traded in my 2021 Ram because of the Hemi Tic started at 21,000 miles and I traded it in with 28,000. My new truck was delivered to me by a driver that drove my truck 200 miles and I didn't notice when he arrived that the motor was ticking. It has a vibration sound when it is started in the morning and the notable tic is coming from the passenger side of the motor. The power of the HO is through the rough but when a motor has a noise that shouldn't be there concerns me.

My question is does anyone have the new Hurricane engine, and do you have a tic (almost like a lifter tick). I have taken it to my local dealership and the tech that greets you commented it could be the fuel pump that is located in the engine bat area. Has anyone else hear this tic or have had it fixed?

Hello all,
I was excited to get my hands on a new 2025 Ram 1500 because of the new In-line six cylinder with twin turbo. I have owned 3 Ram 1500. Now the 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten is my fourth. I traded in my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 for the new Tungsten. I truly wanted the RHO but at my age I was afraid I wasn't able to get inside. So elected to stay with the 4-corner Air Suspension. My Tungsten was loaded and I had every added package installed. I also traded in my 2021 Ram because of the Hemi Tic started at 21,000 miles and I traded it in with 28,000. My new truck was delivered to me by a driver that drove my truck 200 miles and I didn't notice when he arrived that the motor was ticking. It has a vibration sound when it is started in the morning and the notable tic is coming from the passenger side of the motor. The power of the HO is through the rough but when a motor has a noise that shouldn't be there concerns me.

My question is does anyone have the new Hurricane engine, and do you have a tic (almost like a lifter tick). I have taken it to my local dealership and the tech that greets you commented it could be the fuel pump that is located in the engine bat area. Has anyone else hear this tic or have had it fixed?
Welcome. Hope you like the new truck.

Hello all,

I don't seem to hear a tic with my limited I just picked up with the same engine...by tic I'm assuming you mean something similar in sound to the hemi tic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back