5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hood Seal / Gasket part #

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know someone out there has this info. Looking for the part number for the hood seals (I think it’s called that) that sit on the forward edge of the hood against the upper grille. Feel like soft rubber. One of mine has lost one of the two plastic tabs that secure it to the hood. Cheers and thanks.

2020 Rebel Eco.

Chris

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Are you looking for the rubber piece or the plastic push clips?
The push clips are pretty generic, I replaced a few as my hood deflector uses them as a mounting point and I needed longer clips.

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All good mano! I ordered a set of like 800 different sizes off Amazon for 20. Lol. Still cheaper than a seal kit. Cheers for the help.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
All good mano! I ordered a set of like 800 different sizes off Amazon for 20. Lol. Still cheaper than a seal kit. Cheers for the help.
Nice. The box I have doesn't really give any of them a name. I got a 800 box from Amazon for $22 and it was from that. Very easy to just try shoving then in and see what fits. My problem is the clip needs to be somewhat short to not hit the inside of the hood but I also was going through a wind deflector. Just the seal itself almost any clip should work.

Users who are viewing this thread