5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hood deflector replacement rubber seal retaining fasteners

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Finished (almost) installing the AVS Hood Deflector on my 2019 Laramie. In the process, I may have broken one of the new retaining fasteners, and lost another, that came with the new deflector. As a result, it is now being held on by 4 out of 6 fasteners. The original ones that come off the rubber seal break when you take them out, so can't re-use those.

Question. I figure I can call AVS on Tuesday and order a replacement set of retaining fasteners, but suspect they'll charge me a few bucks and probably even more in shipping. Anyone know what size these are? I know Amazon sells kits with various sizes for under $15 with prime shipping that can arrive by Tuesday but want to make sure that the assortment kit will have the right size. I don't have a parts list for the hood with the rubber seal, so I can't quickly look up the size of the clip.

Users who are viewing this thread