5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Security

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to @securityguy

We found our existing camera system to be severely lacking and after a couple quick chats with @securityguy we got it all sorted out.

I'm impressed with the quality and value of the equipment and highly recommend you hit him up if you ever need anything.

Alright. @securityguy do you have a site or a recommendation list? I could certainly use an upgrade to my lame, cheap cameras.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to @securityguy

We found our existing camera system to be severely lacking and after a couple quick chats with @securityguy we got it all sorted out.

I'm impressed with the quality and value of the equipment and highly recommend you hit him up if you ever need anything.
Thanks for the kind note @Scap . Happy to help and glad you and your wife are enjoying your new camera system!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Alright. @securityguy do you have a site or a recommendation list? I could certainly use an upgrade to my lame, cheap cameras.
Feel free to PM me and we can connect off-line and determine what you need. Happy to sell them to you at wholesale prices as well. If any member is interested in commercial grade, high-quality cameras and an NVR for your home, feel free to hit me up:)

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind note @Scap . Happy to help and glad you and your wife are enjoying your new camera system!

My wife is ecstatic. She was shocked at how quick I got the system up and running after I got the Ethernet lines run through the attic.

I thought I was going to have to throw in the towel pulling two lines from the garage through the breezeway into the house because I needed to be 1/4 my height with 30' arms.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These cameras are amazing.
Color night vision!

It's also pretty slick having intrusion detection versus motion alerting my phone. Used to be I'd have (when it was working) thousands of alerts from bugs flying around the IR lamp. Now I have a polygon setup that only alerts me when something crosses into the zone I've setup.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
These cameras are amazing.
Color night vision!

It's also pretty slick having intrusion detection versus motion alerting my phone. Used to be I'd have (when it was working) thousands of alerts from bugs flying around the IR lamp. Now I have a polygon setup that only alerts me when something crosses into the zone I've setup.
Glad I didn't let you down my friend. These cameras are awesome...no doubt. Glad to see you enjoying your system!

Pertzbro

Reaction score
Any details? Will be building a custom home - but I'm 2-3 years out.

mick243

Reaction score
are there any home security cameras that are not made in china?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
This is an old conversation but it's great when you find someone knowledgeable like @securityguy who can help you upgrade your camera system. Quality and value are crucial, and it's fantastic that you had a positive experience. Thanks for the recommendation!
Thanks @bzzn87 ...always happy to help a fellow forum member!

Users who are viewing this thread