5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Page and Sirius XM Question

Haneyrm

Reaction score
Just picked up my new truck and noticed that on all home screen layouts, when ‘now playing’ is chosen as one of the widget windows, it does not display the name of the Sirius XM station. On the bar on the very top of the screen, it just lists a channel number. I only use Sirius XM and know the stations I like by name, not channel number. For example, I would expect to see Willies Roadhouse on the screen somewhere when I’m on that station. Instead, I see nothing regarding channel in the widget window and only see the number 59 listed at the top of the page.

There’s a ton of free space in the widget window and quite a bit of free space next to the number 59 at the top of the page. Seems like an oversight to not include channel name when using Sirius XM. I think most people reference these channels by name more so than channel number.

Only time I see the channel name is when the media page is full screen. This seems very odd.

Am I missing something or is that the way it’s supposed to be?

Burnzie

Reaction score
Uconnect 5 sucks, have it in the wife's Durango. I much prefer Uconnect 4 in my Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread