5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holes In Bumper

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello All, Looking for ideas to plug and hide 4 large holes factory Drilled in front bumper of 2023 Ram Bumper. White Bumper and shows like a sure thumb! Thought about drywall anchors but the holes are too big for them. Ram decided to drill this one! Any Suggestions would be well appreciated!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All, Looking for ideas to plug and hide 4 large holes factory Drilled in front bumper of 2023 Ram Bumper. White Bumper and shows like a sure thumb! Thought about drywall anchors but the holes are too big for them. Ram decided to drill this one! Any Suggestions would be well appreciated!
Are these differently sized holes than the standard ones for the front license plate frame?
@Acogs91 sells paint matched plugs for the regular holes.

Thread 'Paint matched bumper plugs'
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/paint-matched-bumper-plugs.32649/

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the holes are larger, you can try bumperplugs.com. That’s where I had to buy from, as the TRX uses larger holes.

1678822916016.jpeg

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
@Acogs91 was making these and selling them for a few bucks a while back. They were even color-matched. I bought a set and was very pleased with the result. They're still in the truck 32 months later.

Edit: didn't see Eighty called out Acogs already. You can ignore this.

Acogs91

Reaction score

I sell paint matched plugs for the front bumper. What color are you looking for? PW7 Bright White or PWD Ivory white? Send me a message if you’re interested in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acogs91

Reaction score
@Acogs91 was making these and selling them for a few bucks a while back. They were even color-matched. I bought a set and was very pleased with the result. They're still in the truck 32 months later.

Edit: didn't see Eighty called out Acogs already. You can ignore this.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the recommendation!

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sell paint matched plugs for the front bumper. What color are you looking for? PW7 Bright White or PWD Ivory white? Send me a message if you’re interested in them.

Thank you for the reply. I had no idea there was an after Mkt. so large for them I had found some okay.

Acogs91

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I had no idea there was an after Mkt. so large for them I had found some okay.

Oh yeah! Biggest eye sore on the rams. I had to find a solution the first day I brought it home!

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Biggest eye sore on the rams. I had to find a solution the first day I brought it home!

Sure can see why. Those holes are large enough to hold the bumper on!!= I think they over killed that one for sure!

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
************CORRECTION TO MY ABOVE POST TO ALL*************** I apologize to all I received my painted White plugs today 3/21/2023 for the bumper and they ARE WAY TOO SMALL FOR THE 2023 RAM LARAMIE SPORT BUMPER!! Do not order them. Sorry I should have made sure they fit before I made the the post. I assumed they would fit with all positive comments and 216 with 3.8 positive out 5.0 but NOT! Again sorry for my post giving wrong information!

East coast 5th gen

Reaction score
5th gen bumper holes bought a box of different size diameter white plugs. cones with 3/8 for $13 cdn worked great. could paint if needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913_132139_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_132139_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
  • 20230913_133021.jpg
    20230913_133021.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread