5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hold my beer, I'mma make my own tonneau cover

BransRam1

Reaction score
Welp this thread is coming to a close. I found a deal on an open box return for a LoMax hard tri fold cover for $230. Heck I could barely buy raw parts to make it myself for that! Sorry guys because I was getting stoked about making this work buuuuuut... I decided to let the 'pros' get me one. haha

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Welp this thread is coming to a close. I found a deal on an open box return for a LoMax hard tri fold cover for $230. Heck I could barely buy raw parts to make it myself for that! Sorry guys because I was getting stoked about making this work buuuuuut... I decided to let the 'pros' get me one. haha

Where do you find open box returns? Amazon?

RJS

Reaction score
Where do you find open box returns? Amazon?
Amazon Warehouse, got my Armorflex because it was a return with a couple of issues that had nothing to do with performance or appearance.
Another way is to looks down the Amazon item listing and you may see a box that says -as cheap as $xxx.xx - click on that to see what prices and conditions are available.
If you do order one, it is helpful if the listing says contains all parts. If you get it and there are some parts missing they will either send you the parts or pay for the return.

Users who are viewing this thread