5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK System Suddenly Louder at low volumes

TonyUsmc

Reaction score
Today I was driving to work and everything was normal had the heated seats and wheel on and my iPhone connected through CarPlay, I typically listen to music around the 15-20 range and it’s always been clear and great. Today I went to turn the heated seats from Hi to Lo and and the first touch on the screen suddenly my speakers sounded like they are really distorted and very loud, I turned the volume down to 7 and it was still sort of distorted but unusually loud for 7 volume. It’s sound like all forms of media are like this (Fm radio/ Bluetooth)I haven’t done a reboot on the system yet but any help is appreciated.

TonyUsmc

Reaction score
all of a sudden it’s working as it should, my only thing I could think of is my arm turning the volume up right when I hit the beep of the selection of turning the heated seats down and it affected everything but as of right now it just seemed to fix itself after a few hours of being off

Users who are viewing this thread