5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitch Steps

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Hello,
I own a 2021 Ram Big Horn Crew cab. My question is this: I purchased a Go Rhino Dominator hitch step, when i install it will i have to shut off my rear sensors so they don't interfere with the step?

BigEarl62

Reaction score
Hello,
I own a 2021 Ram Big Horn Crew cab. My question is this: I purchased a Go Rhino Dominator hitch step, when i install it will i have to shut off my rear sensors so they don't interfere with the step?
Possibly, I have to turn off the rear sensors when my hitch is installed or listen to the incessant beeping when in reverse. You won’t know until you try it. Good luck!

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Possibly, I have to turn off the rear sensors when my hitch is installed or listen to the incessant beeping when in reverse. You won’t know until you try it. Good luck!
I will let you know.

Sean66

Reaction score
I installed the Mopar retractable step that mounts under the left corner of the bumper. It’s a little pricey but super solid and works great plus when not in use it folds up under the bumper.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the Smittybilt beaver step on mine and it doesn't effect the sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread