5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitch flag pole

MiamiBigHorn

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the community and have had my 2019 BH for 2 years now. Absolutely love it!

Recommendation needed to find a high quality hitch flag pole around 6 ft. Would need the hitch and pole. My buddy has a steel L shape one piece which I would love but I can't find it anywhere. Would be used while going moderate speed.

What are you all using?

Thanks in advance.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Try theses.

DBJagz

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the community and have had my 2019 BH for 2 years now. Absolutely love it!

Recommendation needed to find a high quality hitch flag pole around 6 ft. Would need the hitch and pole. My buddy has a steel L shape one piece which I would love but I can't find it anywhere. Would be used while going moderate speed.

What are you all using?

Thanks in advance.

I have this one and it works great! It's actually made for driving at highway speeds, but you do need to get a flag that can handle it. I've had it on while doing around 70mph on the highway for about a hour or so with no issues other than the flag taking a beating at the ends where it flaps hard.

rlc2020

Reaction score
I ran a piece of threaded 3/4" pipe through a standard drop hitch with a spacer and a cap screwed under it to hold it in place. $22 in parts at home depot and a few flag clips zip tied to the pole and I was ready to go.
I've ordered this one from amazon https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Hitc...=1&keywords=hitch+flag&qid=1603221063&sr=8-10
but it didn't come in in time, I made this with 1hrs notice and it did well for a 10mile 40mph cruise we did this weekend.
122045398_384315746278153_5714040635923162160_n.jpg

Last edited:

MiamiBigHorn

Reaction score
Try theses.

Thank you for recommendations. I originally looked at these but wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

MiamiBigHorn

Reaction score
I have this one and it works great! It's actually made for driving at highway speeds, but you do need to get a flag that can handle it. I've had it on while doing around 70mph on the highway for about a hour or so with no issues other than the flag taking a beating at the ends where it flaps hard.

Wow! This is close to what I was looking for. My buddy bought a one peice steel pole that has a similar design and works perfect. Just ordered this one. Thanks!!!

Romania

Reaction score
One of my friends has mentioned that among all the best flag pole for trucks, FanPole is the only unit that has everything you require for installing it on your heavy motor vehicle. In addition to the flag pole, the package includes a dummy hitch, steel flag pole, resin Clips, locking Pins, Cotter Pins, and a Locking hardware tool keychain. Check on Beonhome for more info.

The pole itself is of high quality. It is made of steel and most of the material used for installing the flag use steel and aluminum. As the flag is on the rear of your truck, the flag has ample space to fly. Even when you are driving on a rough road, the pole remains stable. The flag is well secured on the pole. The biggest flag that it supports is 4‘ x 5’ which is more than enough for a truck flag.

Last edited:

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting this. But I read that letting th flag touch th truck is disrespectful and idk how high up it’ll sit. Looks dope tho and I found this kids discount code what do you guys think? Is it worth it

Attachments

• 972D1EB1-A2B7-4EE6-80D6-D3C8EDD5E656.png
    972D1EB1-A2B7-4EE6-80D6-D3C8EDD5E656.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 7766BC84-2333-4922-ADC1-18F9ECDE433F.png
    7766BC84-2333-4922-ADC1-18F9ECDE433F.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 27

dinajafer

Reaction score
A few months a go I bought both the flag pitch and the solar flagpole light. The hitch works pretty good but I didn’t know any better than to buy a flag that could handle my driving speed on the high way, so it got teared. Oh, and about the light, I bought it on Amazon and I love it! It’s actually solar powered so no wires or electric connections needed. It’s very convenient, because you can drive in the day on the highway and don’t have to worry about whether it will light up in the day. The light can detect sunlight so it only turns on automatically in the evening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread