5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hike IT about to install

rorischak

Reaction score
I purchased a HIKE IT X9 to install in my ecodiesel. I am not looking for any extra power just simply to get rid of the off the line lag. Has anyone installed these? Any issues? I know there are a ton of them out there beween Banks and Pedal commander but I could not beat the $139 deal with free shipping.

I would like to hear any thoughts?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I purchased a HIKE IT X9 to install in my ecodiesel. I am not looking for any extra power just simply to get rid of the off the line lag. Has anyone installed these? Any issues? I know there are a ton of them out there beween Banks and Pedal commander but I could not beat the $139 deal with free shipping.

I would like to hear any thoughts?
Never heard of that one before. It's usually better to ask for input on something before you buy it LOL.
I have the Vitesse on my current truck, and had a Pedal Commander on my previous truck. They have different user interfaces, but seem to work about the same in my experience. I like the interface on the Vitesse better, and it was half the cost of the PC at only $149. I'm sure you'll be fine with it.

RickWaz

Reaction score
It doesn't look like there's much in the Forums, but I've seen many GREAT reviews on-line. And I think it's getting 4.9/5 (38 reviews) Amazon.

I've been looking at getting this throttle controller myself. Where did you get that great price?

sppb32

Reaction score
You gonna love it, I had mine for 3 weeks now and it was the best money spent on my truck so far, i ordered another one for My Genesis Coupe.
Keep it in CO8 (cruise mode) sport is a bit too aggressive for me.
This is where I installed mine
6aa4de91fda3a846e87cd723773c531e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Never heard of that one before. It's usually better to ask for input on something before you buy it LOL.
I have the Vitesse on my current truck, and had a Pedal Commander on my previous truck. They have different user interfaces, but seem to work about the same in my experience. I like the interface on the Vitesse better, and it was half the cost of the PC at only $149. I'm sure you'll be fine with it.
Many posts already on TCs for DT Ram...+1 for Vitesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online