5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High volume dealers

Atretes1

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a thread with High volume dealers that have good discounts. I have good numbers from about 20 hours away from me. I am trying to find closer dealers. None of my local dealers want to play with the numbers that I have. I have searched the price negotiated thread but most don't add the dealer. Looking for high volume dealers around the Kansas area. Thanks.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a thread with High volume dealers that have good discounts. I have good numbers from about 20 hours away from me. I am trying to find closer dealers. None of my local dealers want to play with the numbers that I have. I have searched the price negotiated thread but most don't add the dealer. Looking for high volume dealers around the Kansas area. Thanks.
I know why bother with giving us the price you paid without the details ?

jmoor126

Reaction score
I got mine from Kernersville Dodge in Winston Salem NC. Got a stellar deal on mine, plus good service. I found them on ebay. Think it ended up around 37k, 40k out the door for a 2019 Laramie crew cab 4x4.

PTRAM

Reaction score
I got mine from Kernersville Dodge in Winston Salem NC. Got a stellar deal on mine, plus good service. I found them on ebay. Think it ended up around 37k, 40k out the door for a 2019 Laramie crew cab 4x4.

What was the MSRP?

Tarheel14

Reaction score
Have you tried Dave Smith in Idaho? Or Dennis Dillon? Big dealers. I tried to buy a truck from Dave Smith and they couldnt touch the price I got here locally in Vegas. I was shocked. Dave Smith is a huge dealer.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you tried Dave Smith in Idaho? Or Dennis Dillon? Big dealers. I tried to buy a truck from Dave Smith and they couldnt touch the price I got here locally in Vegas. I was shocked. Dave Smith is a huge dealer.
Been hearing the same thing my local dealer says he beats their prices all the time

klail

Reaction score
Good dealers and both have good prices but I think he was looking to be within at least 1,000 miles.

Turin

Reaction score
I have been trying to find a thread with High volume dealers that have good discounts. I have good numbers from about 20 hours away from me. I am trying to find closer dealers. [...] Looking for high volume dealers around the Kansas area.
I bought my Laramie from Southtown CDJR in Indianola, IA. Depending on which part of Kansas you're in they'd be 3–10 hours away from you. Their dealer discount came out to about 12.5% below MSRP.

Edit: Watch out for the fee for anti-theft etching, though. They snuck that in on me.

Last edited:

SRRouse

Reaction score
If Austin is in range check Nyle Maxwell SuperCenter (https://www.nylemaxwellcdjr.com)
They were about $6K cheaper than I could find in San Antonio on a 4X2 '19 Limited.
Stickered at just over $61K, web price was $50,300. Price was so far under what I was seeing I called and said "I'll take it". A couple days later I realized they about 50 of these on the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread