5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hider Panel Part Number Question

UncleLemon

Reaction score
So I just noticed that this piece on my truck is cracked and I was looking to replace it but there are two part numbers available for the right side 68443476AA and 68370254ab. Anyone know what the difference is?

Here’s the piece in question.
IMG_6707.jpeg
#4 in this diagram
IMG_6708.png

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe that is one piece that is broken on your truck. At least on my Big Horn, it is. It pops off with a few plastic clips and screws. You can see how it’s done on different grille removal you tube videos.

The #4’s look more like mounting brackets for under the headlights that hold the trim pieces under each light.

To conform, pop your hood and remove the shroud above the radiator. You should be able to see the broken piece is all one that goes headlight to headlight.

52ragtop

Reaction score
Sometimes, IF you're lucky, there is a part number "cast" into it on the backside, and "sometimes" it is the part number, and not a casting number. If you give the dealership the vin number, they will get the correct one.

JT

Users who are viewing this thread