5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden winch install for 5th Gen 1500 Ram's

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score

tsc74

Reaction score
Here's the end product of my winch install project. The clutch release is repositioned next to the fairlead and the control box originally mounted on the body of the winch has been relocated up inside the engine bay via an extension harness supplied by Vice. Ram winch install finished product.jpg

singlerail

Reaction score
yep, ive done this also, and have used it once so far to get out of a mud hole...

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much total with hardware and winch? The site has tons of different addons.

It’s a great idea, but I’m just debating in maybe getting a winch that works on my tow hitch instead.

I’m going to install my hidden RC lighting in the same spot, so I can only put one thing on it at a time.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

tsc74

Reaction score
How much total with hardware and winch? The site has tons of different addons.

It’s a great idea, but I’m just debating in maybe getting a winch that works on my tow hitch instead.

I’m going to install my hidden RC lighting in the same spot, so I can only put one thing on it at a time.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Overall with the WARN 12-S winch, install mounting kit with the replacement insert for the parking sensors was around $3300.00.

Users who are viewing this thread