5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
Newbie here. Just bought 2022 Big Horn 4x4 w/ (of course) 5.7 Hemi, and I'm lovin' it! Traded up from 2012 Titan, before that was 2002 crew cab Dakota, my new big truck has all the modern conveniences I was mising (bluetooth phone, back-up cam, USB ports, 8.4" display, etc.) and can really get up and move. Lovin' the active exhaust too - quiet when cruising but great sound when on the throttle (which I do a LOT lol).

Came with off-road package w/ 2" lift so I bought OEM SS side step kitt, wheel-to-wheel, I'll install it this weekend so my 5'2" wife can actually get inside the truck lol. Also will install OEM tailgate damper.

20211113-5.JPG

Yes it has the Sport Package (IMO really looks sharp) which apparently is no longer available? I lust after the ram air kit but can't spend any more money now, especially at the price they want.

Looking forward to getting lots of good info here.

Dave

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome!

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good looking truck and car! Nice picture, it’s hard to believe the warm weather you have, your red truck and red car would also look good in my driveway, they would contrast with the record amount of snow we’ve had so far this winter.
Enjoy your new ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online